Winter is coming. Don't be sad, get excited, as the Gymbox ski trip is back!
If you missed out on all the fun last year, don't worry as here's your chance to get in on the action this year! We are off to Morzine once again on March 6th, 2016, for a week. We'll be based in the spectacular Portes du Soleil ski area, which boasts not only breath-taking panoramic views, but 650km of skiing for all abilities. The traditional village has charm beyond any of the large purpose-built resorts, and offers boutique shops, cafes and plenty of après-ski!
We have secured a beautiful luxury catered farmhouse with log fires, vault ceilings, sauna and outdoor hot tub – all set in the stunning grounds. You will enjoy four course dinners and cooked breakfasts, daily – trust us when we tell you you will need the energy! Activities over the six days will include stretch sessions in the chalet each day, après-ski, night sledging, and optional days Nordic Skiing for the more adventurous amongst you. You can also enjoy a plethora of other cool activities such as ice diving and mushy sledging!
This price is £795pp and includes:
* An extensive breakfast menu consisting of a hot dish, freshly baked French bread, pastries and porridge, a choice of cereals, fruit, yoghurt, fruit juices, tea, coffee and hot chocolate for seven mornings.
* Freshly baked home made cakes and biscuits with tea, coffee and hot chocolate for afternoon tea on six afternoons.
* As you relax in front of the log fire, we will serve you a pre-dinner drink and nibbles for six nights.
* Six lavish four-course meal served with good table wines, coffee and chocolates. Our menu is flexible and caters for vegetarians and special diets. (Our chalet hosts have one day off a week so on day seven, breakfast will be laid out and fresh bread delivered to our chalet and Liz will book a restaurant for the final evening meal). All this food, but don't worry, you're going to need it!
Extra Costs to arrange individually:
* Ski and snowboard hire – we have a dedicated relationship with our Ski hire shop in Morzine, All Mountain Rental. We try to be as organised as possible before your arrival, so we advise you to pre-book online that will allow you to benefit from the 20 per cent online booking discount. If pre-booked, your equipment will be delivered to you in the comfort of the chalet – no waiting around in ski shops on your first evening after a day of travelling! You can just sit back, relax, enjoy a glass or two in the lounge, and just head down to our heated ski and boot room where a qualified representative of All Mountain Rental will fit your skis, snowboard and boots. At the end of your week's stay they will collect your equipment from the chalet.
* We can pre-order your Portes du Soleil lift passes so that they are ready and waiting for you at the chalet. There is no need to wait in the queues with everyone else waiting to get their pass. We can accept either cash Euros for these, or Visa or Mastercard – there is no credit card charge. The price is around E200 depending on if you go for the whole area and if you do six or seven days.
* We can assist with arranging any ski lessons that you may require. We work alongside a number of ski schools in Morzine, Ardent and Avoriaz. We will chat through these options with you in detail to ensure that you find the most appropriate school for your needs.
* Finally, flights are booked separately, Easy Jet, Swiss Air and BA all fly to Geneva. Its then just 1hr 15 minutes drive from resort we can help arrange the transfer and recommend who to book with. The price is around 40 -70 Euros per person depending who you go with for the return journey from and to Geneva. We will send links to the companies you can book with.
When: March 6th 2015.
Where: Morzine – skiing the spectacular Portes du Soleil.
Damage: £795 per person ( 8see whats included above)
To register your interest and for full details please email [email protected]
*The GYMBOX Snow Camp is open to all levels of ski/board experience – although we recommend complete beginners book lessons for the first part of the trip.